If you have experience owning single family homes as an investment and want to increase your cash flow, the next step for you may be in multi-family housing! Many investors acquire multi-family properties to diversify their portfolio and reduce risk of vacancy, while increasing cash flow. Multi-Family Homes allow you to have more rental income, not to mention you are purchasing each unit at a lower price per door than you would pay for the same amount of SFH’s.
• Which markets are right and which are wrong for Multi-Family properties
• Why there is less competition
• How multi-families can increase your net worth
• Financing for multi-family properties
• Tax advantages
• Economies of scale
• Hiring the right property management team
The $25 materials fee is included in the cost of the course.