The U.S. housing market has made a huge comeback over the past two years with prices seeing double-digit gains year-over-year in many parts of the country. Interest rates are still at record lows but expected to last no more than another year or two at most, making this possibly the best time to buy real estate in our lifetime! But how do you get started? This class will give you all the basics for investing the right way and avoiding all the common mistakes. Learn how to successfully buy your first investment property including:
• tax benefits of owning investment property
• which markets in the country to invest
• how to analyze the financials (actual deals)
• how to eliminate as much risk as possible
• wealthy vs. middle class thinking
• how to obtain the best financing for investors
Come learn about the potential financial freedom that comes from owning real estate investments. The $10 materials fee is included in the cost of the course.
Parking permits are $40 and are available at the campus. Parking permits are not required for Saturday classes.